The 2021 American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons Annual Scientific Meeting will take place April 24-28, 2021. As part of ASCRS commitment to the health and safety of the general public, our members, partners and meeting attendees, it was decided to transition to an exclusively virtual meeting.
- Up to 30.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM
- Virtual Exhibit Hall
- ASCRS Members receive discounted rate. Renew or join now!
- Guests expected to attend:
- Colorectal Surgeons
- General Surgeons
- Licensed Registered Nurses
- Physician's Assistants
- Undergraduate and Medical Students
- Industry Partners
Full Registration includes:
- Admission to all general sessions and symposia
- Application for Nursing Accreditation is in process
- Admission to Presentations On-Demand sessions (formerly known as ePoster sessions)
- Admission to the Virtual Exhibit Hall
The American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons (ASCRS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education (CME) for physicians. ASCRS takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.