Presenters are required to register for the meeting and are responsible for all registration fees, travel arrangements, and other related expenses.
Housing and Transportation Information
All meeting activities will be held at the the John B. Hynes Veterans Memorial Convention Center in Boston, Massachusetts unless otherwise noted. Faculty members are asked to make their own hotel reservations. Our host hotels fill up quickly, so please reserve early to guarantee your room reservation. To view hotel information and for assistance in booking your airfare, please visit the Hotel and Travel page.
If your abstract has been selected for presentation as an ePoster, please note the following:
- ePosters will be displayed throughout the meeting on large monitors that offer attendees the ability to search by author, title or presentation number.
- During scheduled lunches and most breaks, ePoster presenters will gather around designated monitors in the Exhibit Hall to answer questions about their research.
- Presenters must be available to respond to questions from attendees during the designated presentation time.
ePoster Upload Instructions
ePosters must be uploaded no later than Monday, May 8th. ASCRS will not accept ePoster uploads or edits onsite.
* New this Year: There is a new format for your ePoster. This format will call out important information quickly for viewers. View the new format.
The ePosters will be displayed horizontally on a 65” monitor.
- No videos
- ePoster is 1 page/slide
- Horizontal layout
- Font size should not be smaller than 12 point (Please Note: Zoom in and zoom out features are on all monitors.)
- ePosters must be saved in a 16:9 PNG format, file size of 100MB or less
- Please make sure your second slide is your Conflict of Interest disclosure slide.
- Speakers will receive an email from ON Services that will include a link and individual login credentials to submit their presentations online prior to the start of the meeting.
- Acceptable formats for presentations include PowerPoint (.ppt or .pptx) and Adobe Acrobat (.pdf).
- All presentations MUST be made using PowerPoint or Keynote files (16:9 format). Please bring your presentation to the Speaker Ready Room at least 8 hours (preferably 24 hours) prior to the start of the session in which you are speaking. Presentations from laptops and iPads will NOT be permitted.
- Use short video segments when merited, and try to keep the file to less than 20 MB to reduce loading times.
- PowerPoint embeds image files directly into the file when you save them, while video files are not embedded. Only a link is made to the video file. Copy the video clips you want to insert into the same folder as the PowerPoint file. This will eliminate the problem of PowerPoint losing the link to the file. Be sure to bring the video files and the PowerPoint files to the meeting.
- Meeting rooms will be set with 16:9 video screens. Download the Annual Meeting presenter template.
Have additional questions regarding your presentation?
For ePoster questions please contact Elaina McCalmont.
For podium presentations please contact Kristi AR Conley.